Welcome by Master of Ceremony, Nathalie Reuter
LGX impact stories
Featuring selected LGX issuers and the environmental or social impact of the projects financed through their sustainable bonds.
Placing climate goals at the heart of finance
With the European Green Deal, Europe has embarked on an ambitious net-zero strategy. How can the financial sector contribute to reaching the climate goals, and what tools and commitments can help speed up the process?
- Representatives of LGX issuers
Making sustainable finance truly global
While the world prepares for COP26 and countries and companies commit to net zero goals, attention is turning to emerging markets. How can sustainable finance make the ongoing transition efforts more inclusive, and what is needed to reach international coherence?
- HE Pierre Gramegna, Luxembourg Minister of Finance
- Maarten Vleeschhouwer, Head of PACTA at 2° Investing Initiative
Mobilising capital towards global sustainability goals through data
As companies and investors strive to integrate ESG aspects into their decision-making and link their sustainability strategy to their business performance, data is at the heart of the challenge and is shaping the future of sustainable finance and business success.
- Arumna Oteh, Academic Scholar, University of Oxford
Protecting the environment in a profitable way
Is it possible to combat climate change without trading off economic development, mobility and comfort? Achieve clean growth by reconciling the environment and the economy? The answer is not 1 but 1,000 solutions.
- Richard Mattison, President of S&P Global Sustainable1
Celebrating 5 years of LGX and the growth of sustainable finance
Over the past 5 years, LGX has grown in both scope and reach and achieved numerous milestones. With a mission of making finance sustainable by default, what is next on LGX’s ambitious agenda and what trends are shaping sustainable finance today?
- Bertrand Piccard, Psychiatrist, Explorer and Founder of the Solar Impulse Foundation, Goodwill Ambassador for UNEP
Wrap-up by Master of Ceremony, Nathalie Reuter
- Julie Becker, CEO of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Laetitia Hamon, Head of Sustainable Finance at the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
Make sure to save your spot before Friday 24 September EOB if you would like to celebrate this milestone with us.