Some highlights are:
Concerning the Regulated Market of LuxSE:
- Introduction of an appendix for alleviated prospectuses for admission to trading on the regulated market of securities not covered by the new EU Prospectus Regulation
Concerning the Euro MTF:
To bring yourself up to speed on the 2020 version of our Rules & Regulations, please click here:
- Provision of clearly structured building blocks in the form of appendices for both issuers and securities across all asset classes, as well as guidelines on how to combine them. These could be used as check and validation lists for prospectuses
- Lighter requirements for listed entities and convertible debt
- Introduction of a single schedule for derivative securities
- Broader scope of prospectus exemptions
- Creation of a single prospectus regime for the admission to trading on the Euro MTF (the unified regime is based on the requirements of the wholesale regime)
Please note that since we had to proceed to a complete rework of the document, the provision of a “tracked change” version is not foreseen.
The New Rules & Regulations will enter into force on 31 January 2020.