Quick Link: Data and Document Products
Data is available either on the website of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange or via its dissemination services and data products.
Concerning the website, the Luxembourg Stock Exchange operates a consultation portal that gives access to up-to-date and comprehensive financial information on listed securities. Besides various RSS feeds, there are three levels of consultation:
- Public access for potential investors
- Premium access for professionals
- Academic access for researchers and students.
Currently available are:
- Prices, indices, and market data (including pre-trade and post trade data)
- Historical prices, dividends/interest (paying access)
- Other data and information related to a security
- Documents related to a security, such as prospectuses and notices
- Data and documents on issuers
- Information of latest listings, de-listings, suspensions, and market transfers.
For paid subscriptions, the full range of data can be accessed from the website; however, for entities who require multiple downloads from the website it is preferable to use the data dissemination and data products services.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange offers specific data products designed for end-users of the data and for data vendors. Products currently available are:
- Feeds on prices, which may be real-time, delayed or end-of-day
- Feeds for corporate actions
- Feeds for document products (prospectuses and notices).