The Ten Principles of Corporate Governance of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
Corporate governance plays a crucial role in today’s capital markets. Following the adoption of the Action Plan of the European Commission in 2003, the Luxembourg Stock Exchange elaborated ten corporate governance principles applicable to Luxembourg companies whose shares are listed on the exchange.
Société de la Bourse de Luxembourg S.A.
35A Boulevard Joseph II
Tel: +352 47 79 36 248 / 259
Fax: +352 47 79 36 332
Reports on the application of the Ten Principles of Corporate Governance
- Report 2011 [pdf - 1032kb]
- Report 2010 [pdf - 658kb]
- Report 2009 [pdf - 719kb]
- Report 2008 [pdf - 669kb]
- Report 2007 [pdf - 108kb]
- Report 2006 [pdf - 98kb]
- Investor protection and transparency: practical experience of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange [pdf - 81kb]
(French version - La Lettre de l'AFGE n°21 mai-juin 2009)